Stand Up Strong Stand Up Strong

I enjoyed the animation throughly, and the message made me reconsider my life choices. Thanks, friend.

FoXcatO responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it and that's some deep stuff dude...

p00p de l00p p00p de l00p

Penny Bain is always stirrin' up troubles. I had a good laugh at this.

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

I'M JUST TEACHING FROGBAG TO DRIVE DON'T KILL ME HELP

Strawberry Clock II 2 Strawberry Clock II 2

How I wept. You have no idea. It's been a long time coming, but I cannot thank you enough for the respite this has provided my soul. Axel F will be the harmony to forever quell any misgivings or untoward feelings of my heart. With the completion of this work, we must look to the future hopefully and know that the past has been restored.

"It is finished"
John 19:30

LeekClock VS SteakClock LeekClock VS SteakClock

Yeah

Leek is so powerful!

CC Fight Club CC Fight Club

Really amazing

The art and animation were superb. Great job on that MC. I hope ever Clock Day will be accompanied by an amazing game from Cableshaft. It's a winner in my book.

cableshaft responds:

I'd be a nice tradition to keep, but I wouldn't expect them to be big projects anymore. Next year you'll probably see a game that can be made in a few weeks of casual coding, not a game that takes months of intense coding sessions.

Strawberry AlarmClock! Strawberry AlarmClock!

I used this

to remind me when to go to the orphanage to feed the children. I love those kids, just to brighten one person's day...

No, the Clock Crew is not dead. You can never kill the Clock Crew. The Clock spirit lives in all of us, and it will continue on through the ages. I will look forward to your other submissions.

StrangeClock responds:

That was beautiful. Give Timmy a cookie on my behalf and tell him I hope his leg feels better. That kid... so damn brave. :')

ð

Long Distance Long Distance

Mmm

I've been enjoying this very much. Thank you LeekClock.